Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summertime and the living's easy



Well its the end of a semester and summer vacation is here, which means finals are over and its 3 months until we see everyone again. The search begins for a summer job and all I want to do is rest. In a month I head to England to work on my study abroad credit and hope to spend most of it sketching. Hopefully john's got internet down in the south so he can do some posting over the summer. In the mean time heres some old movie monster playing cards I did for my final in illustration II. The Mummy, Dracula, Franky, The Wolfman, and the last one is the lovable Vincint Price in the last man on earth.

Hopefully get some other stuff done soon. Until then .... enjoy.

Kyle





1 comment:

Kurt said...

Yeah!!! Go Kyle.

Sincerely,
Kurt